Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Utopia

It's funny that Mel is suppose to create a Utopia for school. It's funny because Mel and I were already talking about the perfect world. I been playing around with writing a book. I had a dream one night and started to write it out. Please no I am not really expecting to write a book and get it published it's just for fun. Anyway it's my Utopia. I call the people in this new world Kissmay's they are like us but also very different. In this world everyone is connected by what I call heart waves. Everyone feels what each other is feeling, because all negative feels hurt everyone else cause the feel the pain too. The have evolved to all postitive world with no hate, anger, war. Of course they are lacking something that is why they came to earth and the Prince of Kissmay fell in love with Lily. She is the one to balance their world. There is alot more to it and at Mel's request some drama and conflict. She said it would not be worth reading without conflict. So we came up with some and we had so much fun inventing creatures and names of people. We even used some animals from Earth so to say. Like Unicorns and Mermaids. They came to Kissmay cause they were so fragile and simular to the Kissmay people. The war's and hate on Earth drove them away.
Yep we got really into it.
-Lavenderose

No comments:

Post a Comment